Fundamentals of Governance Training
This two-day training equips participants with the knowledge, confidence, skills and increased competence to serve on various kinds of Boards. As a result of attending this training, participants will walk away with:
- An understanding of the organization structures in Canada and the different governance models.
- A clear understanding of the oversight and fiduciary duties of a board.
- An understanding of the foresight and the strategic roles of boards.
- Increased clarity on the roles of the Board, Director and CEO / ED.
- Knowledge of what to look for before joining the board.