Eligible nominees for election to a one-year term on the Board of Directors must:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- NOT a person who has the status of bankrupt
- NOT have been convicted of an offence related to financial dishonesty or relevant to the operation of FFBC
- NOT have been connected to an organization whose registration was revoked for a serious breach of the requirement for charitable registration if you were
- a director, trustee, officer or like official
- in a position of management or control
- or as a promoter of a tax shelter and participating in that tax shelter caused the revocation of an organization’s charitable registration.
- Be able and willing to fulfill the responsibilities and duties outlined in the job description, for a term of one year and preferably with a minimum commitment to serve on the board for three years.