Black, Indigenous and other visible minorities encounter unique challenges stemming from the intersection of race and gender. The complexity of this intersectionality calls for additional support and resources. This is why Synergy on Boards Consulting group is committed to:
- Creating a platform that provides access to a plethora of private, crown corporation, public and non profit boards
- Provide board skills training and leadership and be a conduit between organizations seeking board ready women and our members.
- Provide governance training for those seeking public office appointed posts or elected positions
- Assess member’s board readiness.
- Create deeper connections with the many extraordinary executive women of color and the rest of Black, Indigenous and people of color in our network
- Deliver the board opportunities right into our members inbox
- Celebrate, Champion and contribute to each member’s journey and success.
- Continue to support the members that get appointed to boards.