Website Calgary Catholic Education Foundation
The Calgary Catholic Education Foundation (“the CCEF”) is a non-profit organization which is focused on enriching the educational experience of students in need within the Calgary Catholic School District which has 118 schools and over 56,000 students. The CCEF provides enhanced learning opportunities through classroom and school grants. In partnership with our supporters and funders, the CCEF provides additional educational opportunities for Calgary Catholic youth to create the best possibility to succeed today and to become tomorrow’s leaders.
- Attend monthly Board meetings, which are held on the third Tuesday of the month from September through June.
- Champion the CCEF in the wider Calgary community, working to develop greater awareness of, and support for, the CCEF
- Develop and enhance working relationships with potential and current partners and funders including organizations, individuals and corporations.
- Sit on various Board committees as appropriate – e.g., special events, fundraising.
- Participate in special events throughout the year
- Recognizes the importance of Catholic education and embraces and supports the Calgary Catholic.
- Education Foundation’s mission, vision and values which strengthen Catholic education.
- Team player with strong communication and relationship-building skills.
- Have strategic thinking skills, innovative and creative approaches to problem-solving.
- Previous experience on a Board of Directors an asset.
To apply for this job email your details to submitaresumeandcoverlettertotheattentionofJanetLymerExecutiveDirectoratjanet.firstname.lastname@example.org