Website Neighbours for the Planet
We are a group of concerned neighbours wanting to spark a change. The IPCC Special Report on Global Warming of 1.5 Degrees Celsius made us realize the gravity of the issue and that immediate action is required.
To educate ourselves about sustainable lifestyle practices and incorporate them into our daily lives.
To promote and encourage these practices within our local community and connect with other like-minded people.
On a wider scale, with our community, influence our elected officials to adopt policies that address the urgent issue of climate change.
- Provide fiscal oversight of NftP, including audit, budgeting, investing, financial reporting, risk management, and related policies and procedures.
- Liaise with auditor & report to the board financial irregularities, concerns or opportunities
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports
- Ensure month-end procedures are accurate and timely
- Manage to account for inventory, accounts receivable, and payables
- Act as one of the signing officers of the organization with respect to banking and investment transactions
- Professional expertise in accounting and finance management
- Certification: CPA (CGA or CMA equivalent) an asset
- A high level of administrative, organizational, and leadership skills
- Knowledgeable about board governance and previous experience is an asset
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com