Website Port Coquitlam Community Foundation
The Port Coquitlam Community Foundation (PCCF) serves the people of Port Coquitlam. Our work allows us to invest in local charities that make our communities stronger – now and forever.
Launched in 2012, the PCCF is a registered charity with a sole purpose: to make our community a better place to live.
With a focus on philanthropy, grants and leadership, our vision is a healthy and vibrant Port Coquitlam. The PCCF strengthens the community by connecting donors to charities that are doing high value work that positively affects Port Coquitlam citizens.
Through our annual grants program, we provide funding to numerous local registered charities whose programs or projects have the greatest benefit to our community.
We are interested in learning:
- Why are you interested in the PoCo Foundation and serving on the board?
- Do you have previous board service, leadership or volunteer experience?
- What kind of skills, expertise or passions can you offer and how can PoCo Foundation best utilize your skills or passions?
- What do you expect from us for you to enjoy your experience as a board member?
- Our board meets monthly on the first Thursday of the month. Are you able to attend board meetings regularly?
We welcome community members who are interested in or have talents in the areas of:
- advocacy/community connections
- gift planning/fund development or
To apply for this job email your details to Pleaseincludeabriefresumealongwithanintroductiontoyouemailusatinfo@pocofoundation.com