Website Vestcor Inc.
Located in Fredericton, New Brunswick, Vestcor provides global investment management services to nine different public sector client groups representing approximately $18.5 billion in assets under management as at December 31, 2019, and administration services to 15 public sector pension plans and 4 employee benefit plans.
- To establishment of the corporate mission, vision and values, maintaining an effective relationship with the President and CEO.
- To oversight of the business planning process, financial position and results, risk management, internal controls and information systems, human resources, communications and stakeholder relations.
- To oversee Vestcor’s activities as a pension and benefits administrator and investment manager for the funds under management.
- Leaders from various occupational and professional sectors with strategic and leadership exposure to pension plans and / or investment management operations and knowledge of best practices in board governance, government functioning, and public policy.
- Based on the current Board composition, Vestcor is currently seeking, in particular, candidates with strong information technology experience, customer service experience, and/ or governmental public policy experience.
- French language skills are considered a strong asset.
To apply for this job email your details to contactEmmaWachatewach@kbrs.caandAndreaForbes-Hurleyataforbeshurleykbrs.caorbycalling1.866.822.6022orsubmityourapplicationonlineathttpwww.kbrs.caCareer14355