Website VHA HOME HEALTHCARE
Founded in 1925 as the Visiting Homemakers Association, VHA Home HealthCare (VHA) – a not-for-profit, charitable organization – provides 24/7 health care and support services to people of all ages and cultural backgrounds when, where and how they want it. We offer high-quality, multi-lingual care to people throughout Ontario to support a more independent life.
- strong business acumen
- senior leadership experience in public and media relations
- corporate law with significant governance expertise
- senior level acute/primary care experience
- a creative and entrepreneurial mind-set
- a drive to make a difference and a willingness to leverage their networks and resources in support of our efforts to positively impact those we serve, as well as the policy and health care environment in which we do our work.
To apply for this job email your details to pleasecontactPatriciaTriantafilouExecutiveAssistantatptriantafilou@vha.cawhowillsendyouanapplicationpackage