Ministry of Citizens’ Services
We offer flexible work arrangements, including the opportunity to volunteer to telework (with conditions) as set out in applicable employer policies.
Executive Director, Information Management Innovation
$112,100.00 - $142,999.89 annually
The Corporate Information and Record Management Office (CIRMO) is the central agency responsible for leading and enabling modern information management (IM) across the BC Public Service, including privacy, access, and records management.
CIRMO is also responsible for leading and supporting the BC Public Service in the transformation to digital records management. This transformation includes transition to the digital storage of information and archiving government’s information of permanent value in a digital archive, as required by the Information Management Act (IMA).
Under the legislative mandate of the IMA, this position leads the implementation of the Act, including supporting cultural change in Ministries and the applicable broader public sector agency staff, overseeing the development of operational policy, procurement and implementation of technology services required to enable the management of digital information as per the IMA and the digital archives, and development and implementation of communications and necessary training required.
Qualifications for this role include:
• Related university degree, diploma; OR an equivalent education and experience may be considered.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience developing and leading comprehensive and broad reaching change management initiatives.
• Minimum of 5 years of extensive and progressive leadership experience setting the strategic vision and plan, implementing the plan and ultimately achieving the results.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience leading a large and complex operation team of service delivery specialists with a strong customer service and customer relations focus.
• Experience leading and resolving complex staff and/or client related issues.
• Experience working collaboratively and persuasively with stakeholder to achieve substantial outcomes.
• Experience in preparing and presenting oral and written communication.
• Experience mediating and negotiating successfully.
• Experience with budgetary processes including the development and administration of budgets.
For more information, and to apply online by February 22, 2023, please go to: https://bcpublicservice.hua.hrsmart.com/hr/ats/Posting/view/96755