Website MS Society of Canada
The MS Society of Canada has a bold vision of a world free of Multiple Sclerosis (MS). Our mission is to connect and empower the MS community to create positive change and you can be part of that!
Canada has one of the highest rates of MS in the world, with an estimated 90,000 Canadians living with the disease.
We are privileged to be a part of a determined group of change agents who are working tirelessly to create a world free of MS. Some 1500 Canadians affected by MS serve as leadership volunteers on division and chapter councils and committees and an estimated 13,500 volunteers work tirelessly delivering programs, fundraising events, public awareness campaigns and social action activities.
We are seeking two new members of the board of directors for the MS Society of Canada.
Although applications are welcome from all interested individuals, we particularly welcome applications from individuals with the following attributes:
- Lived experience as a member of the Black, Indigenous or other racialized communities
- Individuals who live and/or work in Atlantic Canada, Alberta, Saskatchewan, or Quebec;
Board leadership experience;
• Financial management / accounting expertise such as a CPA, CMA or CA;
- Legal expertise;
- Digital business / cybergovernance experience / skills
- Personal connection to MS;
- Interested in taking on a leadership role in the future (e.g. Treasurer, Secretary, Vice-Chair, Chair)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org